Weding Updos for Long Hair Instructions
1. Part hair.
2. Grab a small section of hair.
3. & 4. Split into 3 parts.
5. Start French braiding, making sure to braid diagonally across the head.
6. Secure braid with a hair tie.
7. Roll the braid up and in, making a little bun.
8.Secure bun next to or above ear with Bobbi pins.
*Adorn braided bun with sparkly pins, clips, flowers, or whatever your heart desires.
- You should brush your hair before braiding. Knots and tangles make it hard for the person braiding your hair. Might also hurt a little bit!
- Part on your natural side. Adjust instructions according to your part.
- Day old hair is best. A little grit is good for braids as they hold-up better. Clean hair is too slippery.
- These tutorials are written for someone to braid your hair, not intended for self-braiders. Unless you are really clever and talented!
You may like some of our related pages: