The romantic french twist
1. You’ll want to start with your hair prepped. I used SachaJuan mousse and some Dry Texture spray from Oribe. Your product foundation is what will make your hair more workable and more…holdable. Yes, holdable.
2. Pull your hair up into a mid-height ponytail but do not secure it with a hair tie. While you hold your ponytail with one hand, form an “L” (or backwards L) with your other hand.
3. Here is where it gets tricky. When you reach behind your head, your “L” will turn upside down. Grab the top of your ponytail with your upside down “L” hand, hooking it with your thumb.
4. With your pony hooked, twist and turn you hand back upwards, looping the ponytail around your thumb. This is what forms the twist!
5. Grab the looped pony with your other hand, and gently remove your thumb. Keeping the position of the twist, start stuffing the loose end of the pony inside it to create a cushion.
6. Pin into place with hairpins or bobbie pins.
7. & 8. Spritz a little perfume..dab a little rouge..have yourself a romantic time.
(Insert remaining photos)