tips & tricks
- I used Vodka for this, but you can also use rubbing alcohol. Some people have even used mouthwash!
- Keep a cotton pad with remover at hand so you can quickly wipe away any mistakes. A couple I tried didn't work out very well, but the newspaper ink wipes away quite easily.
- Once you apply the newspaper to your nail, don't move it or your letters will get blurred. Just gently roll your finger over the nail.
- If the paper isn't wet enough, just add another drop of alcohol with your finger.
- Make sure your letters are all the right way up. I put some of mine on upside down!