tips & tricks
- If you want to spice up this tutorial a bit, try an ombre base! Just check out the Ombre Nails tutorial.
- Remember, all snowflakes are different so get creative and play around with different shapes.
- Since this is such detailed line work, the thinner the brush the better!
- If you make a mistake with the white detailing, just cover it up with a bit of red polish!
- Another way to spice it up is to go over the snowflake with silver glitter. Or just dab a bit here and there so it has a bit of sparkle. It's Christmas, you can always add sparkles!
You may like some of our related pages:
- Monday hairday
- FRENCH BRAID BUN HAIR TUTORIAL
- Fishtail Braid Tutorial
- Boney Braid Hair Tutorial
- An Image-Only Hair Tutorial